Ways to Modernise Your Garden: Artificial Contemporary Landscapes
Posted on October 30, 2018 by Lion Lawns
Artificial grass is the modern garden product of the 21st century. Whilst many customers think that this will give their garden the contemporary look, others go one step further and modernise the whole of their outdoor space. We have worked on a lot of these types of projects throughout the last decade, so we thought we would share these with you and hopefully inspire!
Here are just a few ideas from the Lion Lawns team:
- Artificial grass installation (first and foremost)- you could even use different colours to create completely different designs, such as a chessboard!
- Granite, Porcelain, Slate or Sandstone paving
- Summer house and cabin sheds
- Raised flower beds and gardens
- Fun colours- try painting a fence or door a whacky colour.
- Outdoor Garden bar
- Lights- spotlights on decking can really make a difference in those summer nights
- A selection of weird and wonderful plants and flowers. We like Umbrella Bamboo and Catalpa Trees (TIP: invest in perennial plants if you don’t want to dig them our every few months!)
- Composite Decking
- Hot tubs